Be Do Have List.
I am updating this list as I spend a week in a glorious location in North Eastern Tasmania – called Clarence Point – house is pictured here, 100 year old homestead.
This is a list of things I would like to achieve in the next few years, things I want to do, places to travel to and things I want to achieve.
– Here is my list as at Jan 2016
- Travel to Europe
- Own a Vintage Kombi van to travel around Australia
- Live in Bali for a few months
- Buy a White Mazda 5 – Pay cash!!
- Be Fit and toned and an ideal weight
- Live in a Villa in Tuscany
- Learn to speak French & Italian & Spanish – might just be basic words – from each.
- Do a road trip from South Carolina to Maine in the United States
- Learn to Mediate
- Attend a Yoga Retreat
- Walk the Cinque Terre, Italy
- Tour the Du Mont Blanc – Europe
- Ride Horseback on a ranch in America
- Hike in Yosemite Nataional Park CA
- Hike the Milford Track – NZ
- Take my family to the Eureka Tower ( Melbourne ) to have dinner
- Climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Travel around England – Port Issacs, Cornwall and the white cliffs of Dover
- Become an Air BnB Host
Have an international businessTICK
- Spend Christmas & News Years Eve in New York and experience a white Christmas
- Finish my online course in Travel Writing and Photography.
- Visit Switzerland
- Learn to Abseil
- Do the Overland Track on Cradle Mountain ( Cradle Mountain )
- Volunteer with the homeless, work in a shelter
- Walk the Camino de Santiago
Achieve Sapphire Elite in my business.TICK
- Have my story written in a magazine
- Meet my soul mate to travel / house sit with and set up house together.
- Find a little white weatherboard cottage on the Mornington Peninsula to live in
- Become a guest speaker and share my house sitting experiences
Achieve my Competent Communicator certificate at Toast MastersTICK
This is an amazing exercise and something I recommend any one do, it opens your mind up to what is possible – and you can do anything you put your mind too.