Sometimes it is important to stop and take some time out for you. Last weekend I went along to a weekend run by the Coaching Institute – Courage to be you! I had a great time, met some lovely people, had some major ah ah moments.
I wanted to share some of my key learnings from the weekend:
- The antidote to all fear is ACTION
- Successful people make decesions quickly and change their mind slowly
- Be honest with your feelings and feel the feelings.
- Only focus on one thing
- What you focus on expands
- 95% of the journey is awareness
- Courage comes through movement.
There were so many more – truly recommend this weekend – head over to their Facebook page and check them out.
look forward to sharing some more learnings with you
Until next time